In the weeks since launching Generous Goods, we’ve been overwhelmed by your enthusiasm for our mission and your excitement about our collection. We’ve heard from people who are planning their holiday lists, finding Great Things That Give Back™ for themselves and others, and using our directory to shop their values. Our visitors are learning about new generous brands and finding out more about how their favorite brands make an impact.
More than anything, we’ve heard how much you appreciate Generous Goods taking the guesswork out of charitable shopping.
We do the work so you don’t have to.
We get it. Life is nuts. You’d like to purchase from brands that give back, but the research and evaluation of companies and products takes far more time than you have. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. Our team has vetted and cataloged over 400 products from more than 100 brands (and counting!) to make charitable shopping quick, easy and transparent. Shopping with Generous Goods answers questions like:
- Does this product give back?
- How does this company support good causes?
- Where do I buy this product?
- How can I support these causes myself?
Shop. Sign up. Suggest.
Our directory was developed with you in mind, and we are counting on you to help make it even better. The more we grow, the more good we can do. Here’s how you can help us build our collection and our community:
- Shop and share products that speak to you on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Sign up to receive news about new brands and products.
- Suggest products that give back for us to feature.
- Tell us what else we can do to help you shop for good.
- Ask us for help finding a specific brand or product. If there’s something you can’t find (a specific product, like an athletic headband or a cause, such as mental health), let us know.
We’re just getting started, and we want our mission to become your mission. Thank you for joining us on our journey and helping us share the goodness. We couldn’t do this without you!
the More Good We Can Do